The Glastonbury Apple Harvest Festival is a family friendly and community oriented annual event. Your booth must support the Festival’s focus of family values and community fellowship.
Hand crafted items are the preferred product for this show. Items will be chosen based on quality, originality and variety. Although resale items may be allowed, they will be screened for overall quality and construction.
1. Set Up & Security: Vendors have access to the field on Friday between 9am and 5:00pm and beginning at 7am on Saturday. Vendors must be completely set up by 9am on Saturday. There will be no access to the field after 5:30pm on Friday & Dusk on Saturday. Food booths have the option to stay open until 10pm on both Friday and Saturday. There will be security at the field from 5pm – 8am Friday and Saturday night. **Please note that the amusement rides and food vendors will be open from 6p-10pm on Friday night and 5p-10p on Saturday night. The Harvest Pub will be open from 5p – 9p on Friday and Saturday night. The vendor booths will be fenced off and security will be onsite.
2. No vehicles other than display vehicles will be allowed on the festival grounds between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. DO NOT USE CARS TO RESTOCK BOOTHS DURING FESTIVAL HOURS.
3. The Chamber reserves the right to determine the vendor booth location at its sole discretion.
4. The vendor application will be processed upon receipt of your complete fee payment. Fee is nonrefundable for any reason once you are accepted into the Festival. No refund will be given after acceptance notice is sent.
5. This event is scheduled regardless of weather conditions. The Chamber reserves the right to cancel the event for public safety or other extreme extenuating circumstances. Under such conditions, no payments or fees will be refunded.
6. Vendor is responsible for meeting all state and local regulations, including, but in no way limited to, fire codes, health standards and sales permits.
7. No microphones, radios, cd players, or loud speakers of any type are permitted. Music may not be played at your booth during the Festival.
8. All exhibits must be in keeping with the overall family-oriented philosophy of the show. We reserve the right to deny your participation at any time.
9. No generators, compressors, trucks, etc., can be operated without prior permission.
10. No smoking is permitted in any tented area.
11. Canopies are encouraged; the canopy and all supports must be confined within your space. All canopies must be staked down.
12. No signs are permitted outside of your booth area. Distribution of brochures or other materials outside of your booth is not permitted.
13. Vendor shall be responsible for cleanup of leased area at the end of each day, including the removal of any and all rubbish generated by the vendor, and further, shall be responsible for any damage to the festival grounds caused by the vendor’s use.
14. Behavior that is deemed inappropriate (e.g., disruptive or disturbing) will result in the vendor’s immediate dismissal from the festival grounds without refund of the booth payment.
15. No pets, balloons, marshmallow guns, skateboards, bicycles, roller blades, silly string products, sparklers, smoke bombs, snappers or other “noxious materials” are allowed on the Festival site.
16. The Apple Harvest Festival Committee reserves the right to refuse any application that does not meet show criteria. The decision of the Committee is FINAL.